Military Class essentials The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
Humidity Protection The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.
EMI Protection The optimized EMI-proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long-time computer operation.
ESD Protection Anti-ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.
HIGH Temperature Protection Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.
CLICK BIOS 4 The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
LIVE UPDATE 6 MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
FAST BOOT No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
M-Flash Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk - Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process - Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
USB 3.0 Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0 - Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth - Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s - Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth - Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
Winki 3 Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications - Power on to run applications in 25 seconds - Multi-language interface support
USB Safeguard USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage - USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
AMD Cool'n'Quiet AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology - Dual Dynamic Power Management™ - AMD CoolCore™ Technology - AMD Wideband Frequency Control - Multi-Point Thermal Control